Nederman Suction Blaster 750 is not a traditional blasting unit. It provides you with a cleaner and healthier working environment.
Sand blasting is a highly effective way of removing rust, old paint, welding scale and can often replace mechanical or chemical grinding and cleaning for surface preparation.
Abrasive sandblasting gives you a perfectly clean surface providing an outstanding grip for the following surface treatment.
The Suction Blaster 750 has a superior accessibility irrespective of the shape of the surface and different accessory nozzles keep the blasting process closed and dust free.
● Portable Compressed Air Blasting with Electric Vacuum Media Recovery System
● Applications: Light duty; Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
● 18 CFM @ 90PSI approximate compressed air consumption for media blasting
● Filter cartridge, cellulose, Filter efficiency (EN60335-2-69): M
● 1.4 HP/1.0 kW
● Includes 6.5 ft hose length, blasting and vacuum hose, blasting/vacuum nozzle
Air Cleaning Spacialists Inc. is a one-stop shop for all of your Nederman product, part and filter needs. Air Cleaning Specialists Inc. is an authorized distributor of Nederman products. Air Cleaning specialists is not directly afiliated with Nederman.